Results for Feb. 1st (big developments!)

Well, I beat Episode 1 (Normal, and at lvl 25), lvl'd to 30, got my Mag back to a Varaha, and...wait for it...found a Brionac! A Hard Mode Nano Dragon randomly dropped one, and as soon as I saw it, I started shouting "YES!" so loud that even the N64 Kid would roll his eyes. Of course, I won't be able to use it for several lvls, but what matters is that I found it. And then saved my progress, of course. Anyway, I'll be working on reaching Hard Mode Mines (Mines seems to be my favorite place to lvl for some reason) tomorrow, and evolving my Mag into a Rati.

Current stats are as follows...
Fade: [lvl 30][Total EXP=69818][Next lvl=7347]
Varaha: [lvl 93][Synchro=98%][IQ=144][Def=20][POW=27][DEX=24][MIND=22]
Closing thoughts: I always seem to fight (and kill) bosses a lot sooner than expected. I'm not sure why (I guess I'm just impatient).

0 comments: