Previously on Tales of Phantasia

Well, I worked on ToP a little today, and I'll be playing either that or Phantasy Star Online (or both) later tonight. I'm only a little ways into the story, but I'll recap what happened so far.

Meet Cless Alvein, swordsman in training and son of Miguel, one of the four warriors who banished Dhaos (evil Ganon-y ruler) years ago. He and his best friend Chester Barklight set off to kill some boars, bears, owls, and whatever else would piss off PETA.

Photobucket
Take that, Pamela Anderson!

After Cless sees a ghost pop out of a tree, and after killing a particularly big boar and it's children, they hear the town alarm sounding and rush back home, only to find that everyone is dead. Chester decides to stay behind and bury everyone, while Cless sets of for his Uncle's house, mostly due to things his mother told him.

On the way there, I got to go through a pretty good looking (especially for the SNES) mountain pass, and unfortunately, I forgot to take snapshots of some of the best parts. Anyway, proceeding to Euclid, Cless takes a nap at his Uncle's house, only to awake surrounded by soldiers. Apparently, they were going to burn the town if his Uncle didn't give him up, or something like that.

After having his pendant stolen and being hauled off to jail, Cless meets a dead woman and, after taking a sword out of her stomach, frees his new friend Mint (who is the daughter of the stabbed woman). Together, they resolve to escape this dungeon...later on, when I get home from work.

I'll be posting lvls and stats, as well as more screen caps, like these ones:

Photobucket
Kneel before the awesome might of your new king, you puny town! Watch in horror as I stomp you to-

Photobucket
...death?

0 comments: