Results for Feb. 13-15

Well, I decided to play some of Episode II; I'm at Seabed right now. I also decided to go back and kick Dark Falz's butt again, and I finally managed to at lvl 47 (though, it took me a couple of tries, and I had to use monogrinders to add +6 to my Varista). I'm lvling on Very Hard mode right now, and Forest was a total breeze.

Oh yeah, I also found another DB's Saber, Ice Staff: Dagon, and Branch of PakuPaku (and I found all three on the 15th). I think I'll add a widget to keep track of how many I find; at this rate, I'll have lost count by June. Also, expect more screenshots from now on.

Current stats are as follows...
Fade: [lvl 48] [Total EXP=286939] [Next lvl=14656]
Rati: [lvl 200] [Synchro=115%] [IQ=200] [DEF=21] [POW=107] [DEX=44] [MIND=28]
Closing thoughts: I can't believe my Rati is already fully lvl'd. :( Oh well, time to raise another mag I suppose.

0 comments: