Results for Feb. 16-17

Lvling in Very Hard Mode is a breeze so far, mostly due to the fact that each monster now gives at least 90 EXP (not counting Mothmants and other small creatures). I've now fought my way to Ruins once more, and I'm pretty excited about how quickly I'll lvl, but alas, I've run out of time.

I found another rare, this time a piece of armor called "Proto Regene Gear" (no, Regene is not a typo. That's what it's listed as in the game). Unfortunately, I can't use it until lvl 66. Apparently, it's a prototype for a shield that regenerates health, but in the model I found, the function doesn't, erm, function.

Anyway, I'll have more time to play over the weekend probably.

Current stats are as follows...

Fade: [lvl 52] [Total EXP=360654] [Next lvl=18076]
Closing thoughts: I'm finally a quarter of the way there! It's all uphill from here (then again, when isn't lvling in RPGs an uphill battle?), but I'm still excited. I recently put emulators on my PSP, and I feel like starting another RPG, so expect more posts. I'm thinking about playing Tales of Phantasia for the SNES.

0 comments: