Through the sewers: Tales of Phantasia update

Sorry for the short delay; busy with life and all that. I just bought Masamune Shirow's "Ghost in the Shell" (I've seen the movies and the anime, but I've never had the chance to read the manga until now), and that's kept me busy for a bit.

Photobucket

Anyway, I progressed a little bit further in Tales of Phantasia today. I'm not going to go into such great detail regarding the story anymore, but that doesn't mean I won't keep you up to date. I chose this because I don't want to have to take screenshots of practically every line of dialogue.

I'll do a short recap of what happened in the story, and then it's stats time!

Cless and Mint progressed through the sewers for a while, only to come across a flying demon (apparently, he was demoted to sewer duty. You won't catch him complaining, though! This optimistic loser thinks he owns the place).

Photobucket
Come see the violence inherent in the system!

Anyway, they beat him, escaped the sewers, and were making their escape...until a poison slug came out of nowhere and attacked Mint. Cless, being the cliche hero we all know and love, jumped in the way and lost consciousness. He awakes in the house of Tornix D. Morrison, who apparently knew his and Mint's parents (they are the four fighters seen in the beginning of the game).

After learning that Cless's pendant was stolen, and telling Cless, Mint, and Chester (who just rejoined the party) to stay behind, he sets off to find Dhaos's minions and stop them from resurrecting their leader. Then, an old friend of Cless's shows up and decides to train the party in a suspiciously small cave.

Photobucket
...how are we supposed to fit in here?

And that's where I've stopped playing for now. Got to fit in some PSO time at some point, right?

-Current stats-
Photobucket

-Funny screen of the day-
Photobucket
Elementary, my dear Chester.

-Closing thoughts-
Photobucket
This game is freakin' gorgeous.

0 comments: