Anticipation: a Phantasy Star Online update

I'm leveling in Very Hard mode Ruins once more, and I'm getting more and more anxious to fight Dark Falz again. Unfortunately, I know he'd whip me like a red-headed stepchild, so to speak. If his 3rd form's Slash didn't kill me instantly, his spells would.

Therefore, I'm stuck doing Ruins runs over and over until I think I can kill DF. The thing that's bugging me the most right now are the Dark/Death Gunners. Those little douchebags usually spawn when I'm already fighting Delsabers or Dimenians, and they actually do decent damage at low levels.

I also found yet another DB's Saber...*sigh* the sooner I get to Ultimate mode, the better.

-Current Stats-
[lvl 54]
[Total EXP=400144]
[Next lvl=21380]

-Closing Thoughts-

As tired as I am of getting weapons I already have/can't use, I'm still shocked by how good a month February has been. I hope PSO stays this generous in March.

0 comments: