What a day!

I spent basically the entire day playing PSO, and I'm only at lvl 18. I beat De Rol Le at lvl 13, Vol Opt V1 at lvl 16, and I'm trying my hand at ruins currently. I'm contemplating changing the style of this blog, to where I'd just report on my progress at the end of the day, rather than report my individual sessions. I have other responsibilities, and I think this would suit me best.

Anyway, the biggest problem I'm facing right now: I hate those ****ing Claws! They always spawn in numbers greater than six, they surround you too quickly, and they only give out 6 EXP! Little ********! The Dimenians are nice though, when you're able to pick 'em off from a distance. They give out some pretty good EXP, and they look cool. I'm taking a break right now, but I'll be back later tonight to reach lvl 20 with a Mines run.

(Two hours later)

Lvl 20! Woot! Lvling in Mines is so much more pleasant than doing it in Ruins (for the time being).

Results for Jan. 27, 2010:
Fade +9, Varaha +26.
Current stats: Fade lvl 20 (Total EXP: 21845, Next lvl: 1799), Varaha lvl 60 (Synchro 120%, IQ 36, DEF 15, POW 17, DEX & Mind 14)
Closing thoughts: Finally a tenth of the way there technically, but realistically, it'll still take me forever. I need to reach Hard Mode as quickly as possible.

0 comments: