Session #1: "Foreplay/Long Time" (Forest 1 & 2 run)

Stepping virtual foot on the planet Ragol, for the first time in a long time, felt good. PSO is one of my favorite games of all time, and I've missed it something fierce. After creating my character, Fade (Class: HuMar, Section ID: Yellwboze),



I started slaughtering native life as if it was "comin' right for us, Ned"! I reached lvl 2 pretty quickly, and it felt good. Soon after, I found my first handgun and moved on to Forest 2, where I got to lvl 3 with ease and lvl'd my Mag up to lvl 10 (Mag: Varuna, lvl: 11, Synchro: 87%, IQ: 39, Stats: DEF 6 POW 1 MIND 2 DEX 2). I decided to call it a day after reaching the Dragon's lair and finding my first dagger...I would get my butt kicked by the Dragon if I tried to fight him at lvl 4.

Session results: lvl 4, Mag lvl 11.
Closing thoughts: I haven't even scratched the surface.

0 comments: