Session #2: Back In Black (Forest 1&2 and Caves 1)

I decided to start with a quest, and what quest better to start with than the one at the top of the list? That's right, Battle Training, here I come. Let me say this: Kireek is a douche. That android couldn't help himself when it came to stealing kills. Thankfully, I used my trusty handgun to at least hit 90% of the enemies first, so I got some EXP.

Still, if they weren't more than a few feet away, that kill stealing jerk would swoop in with his Soul Eater and ruin my fun. Anyway, I finally finished the first three quests and ascended to lvl 5. I think I'm ready for another Forest(s) run, and hopefully I'll kick that dragon's butt.

(30 minutes later)

Yup, I kicked his butt. I was lvl 6 when I did it. Anyway, I entered the caves and quickly reached lvl 7, but I'm going to have to end the session here (real life is calling). I'll be back later today to play the crap out of PSO (my lvl goal for the day is 20).

Sessions results: lvl 7 (Total EXP: 1831 Next lvl: 619), Mag lvl 20.
Closing thoughts: Well, at least I'm at the caves now.

0 comments: